Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Intensive Therapeutics Inc – Fanwood NJ
Intensive Therapeutics is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit, charitable organization that provides group and individual, occupational therapy services to children with special needs. The organization was established in 2005 to address the needs of families who wanted individualized services by licensed professionals in a non-medical environment.
- Individual occupational evaluations and treatment.
- Group treatment
- Helping Hands: Programs providing constraint induced movement therapy for children diagnosed with cerebral palsy and upper extremity hemiplegia.
- Leaps and Bounds: Therapy programs for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and demonstrating other sensory-motor issues.
- Ready, Set, Write!: A pre-writing and handwriting group for preschoolers, kindergartners and first graders.
- Bike Riding: For children to learn how to ride a 2-wheeler.
- Sports Group: A group focusing on motor and social skills to be able to play a team-oriented sport.
Many groups are provided as:
- After-school programs
- Holiday break camps
- Mini camps for preschoolers
- Summer camps.