Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Accessible Transportation Services, Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) NY
"CDTA plans, finances, implements and delivers transit services that take people where they want to go in the Capital Region safely, efficiently and at a reasonable cost. CDTA works to accomplish this mission by:
- Continually identifying ways to increase transit ridership and revenue.
- Taking a leadership role to help mold regional growth and improve the transportation network.
- Balancing regional needs for social service, congestion relief and basic access.
- Delivering a range of transportation services that meets a diversity of markets and customers.
- Developing innovative ways to attract and retain a high quality workforce.
- Identifying appropriate funding sources to meet the region’s transportation needs.
STAR Program: STAR is Special Transit Available by Request; a Para-transit service offering transportation alternatives to people whom at certain times cannot use, or have substantial difficulty using, the CDTA fixed-route bus system because of a disability or impairment. CDTA provides eligibility for complementary paratransit service to individuals who live outside of the STAR service area but they can only receive STAR service for travel within the service area.
CDTA – STAR – (Special Transit Available by Request)
STAR Program Page
STAR Contact Form
CDTA ACCESS Transit Services, Inc. – ACCESS arranges transportation for Albany County Seniors throughout the Albany County Department of Aging and manages the JARC (Jobs Access and Reverse Commute) program.
ACCESS offers many advantages. As a subsidiary of CDTA, ACCESS is able to capitalize on the name and recognition that CDTA brings to the community. ACCESS is able to use its substantial purchasing power to obtain the highest quality transportation at the lowest price. ACCESS streamlines community resources so that a comprehensive response to initiatives such as welfare reform, managed care, and block grants are implemented and utilized efficiently."
CDTA – ACCESS Transit Services
Phone: (518) 437-5131
Access Transit Services Page
Please visit our website or Contact us for more information: