Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit publicly funded charity whose mission is to strengthen the support systems in the lives of children with apraxia so that each child is afforded their best opportunity to develop speech.
Apraxia Kids’ Goals
- To provide multimedia information on CAS to families, professionals, policy-makers and other members of the public.
- To create and support networking and partnership opportunities for parents and professionals to benefit children with CAS.
- To facilitate better public policy and services for children affected by the disorder.
- To provide training and educational opportunities for families and professionals.
- To encourage/fund research in childhood apraxia of speech and to co-sponsor a biennial scientific research symposium.