Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Arc of Anchorage
The Arc of Anchorage is a chapter of The Arc of the United States, a grassroots organization with more than 140,000 members who are affiliated with nearly one thousand state and local chapters across the country.The Arc of Anchorage Alaska offers a variety of Programs and services including:
- Short Term Assistance and Referral (STAR) – Provides information about the services available and connects people with the resources they need. Helps families apply for funding from the State of Alaska. Helps find solutions during crises and emergencies.
- Care Coordination – Assists people with Medicaid waivers and their families learn about and choose among services, based on their needs and goals, then monitors implementation of the plan.
- Behavioral Health Services for children and adults
- Supported Employment Services
- Community Living Services
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Nursing Services
- Recreation Services
- Short Term Assistance and Referral