Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
* We provide a coordinated, multi-disciplinary approach to care when more than one therapy is needed to meet the individual needs of the client and family.
* We maintain the highest standards of technical, professional, and human services through ongoing continuing education programs for our therapists. * We provide the highest level of quality care.
* We act as advocates for people with disabilities by actively supporting state and federal legislation aimed at increasing the availability of services.
* We serve as a resource for special needs clients and their families by referring to other agencies and organizations that may better serve the person’s needs or augment the services provided by Aspire Therapy.
* We treat families as the primary facilitator of a child’s development.
* We will always work with families to assist them with financial options. We firmly believe that all people should receive the services that they need for a healthy, productive future.
Youngtown (Adults and Pediatrics)
Offering Physical Therapy Aquatic Therapy and Land Services, Occupational and Speech Therapy
12600 N. 113th Ave, Building A
Youngtown, AZ 85363
Fax (623) 972 4284
North Phoenix Clinic (Pediatrics)
Offering Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
21620 N 26th Ave Suite 210
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Fax (480) 595-0212
Offering Occupational and Speech Therapy
8765 W Kelton Lane #116
Peoria, AZ 85382
Fax (623) 977-4919