Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Brighton Center – Kentucky
Brighton Center provides a variety of childcare, preschool, Montessori and school age child care programs.
Since 1966, Brighton Center has been working to be an innovative leader that strengthens the vitality of the community and engages people as they work and live to achieve their hopes and dreams. From modest beginnings in a Newport storefront when we were founded Brighton Center has grown to provide a uniquely comprehensive range of programs and services.
Programs and services include:
- Family and Work supports
- Financial and homeownership services
- Workforce development services
- Employment and training programs
- Substance abuse recovery services for women
- Early childhood education
- Neighborhood based programs including community organizing and housing development.
Knowing that issues faced by families and communities are complex and that making positive changes require multiple services…Brighton Center is truly a community of support