Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Child Care Resources of Rockland, Inc – NEW YORK
Our mission is to promote, support and enhance the healthy development of all children by:
- Providing resource and referral services for families seeking accessible, affordable, quality early childhood and school age care and education;
- Offering training, support and resources to the early care and education workforce as well as public and private schools;
- Connecting with business leaders and public officials to emphasize the value of quality child care to the economic vitality of Rockland County;
- Advocating for increased investment in quality child care and education;
- Collaborating with strategic partners to enhance our collective abilities to address the needs of the community now and in the future.
Better Baby Care Campaign Child & Adult Care Food Program Child Care Topics Child Care Tuition Scholarship Program Families with Special Needs – Contact us at (877) 425-0009 for information on providers who have experience caring for children with various disabilities. Quality Child Care Campaign Request Child Care Resource Links Respite Services – The child care is provided by child care programs, both home or center-based, who are registered or licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS). Many of these child care providers are members of the Love, Acceptance, Patience (LAP) Network. The LAP Network providers participate in on-going specialized training, education and support, which enables them to enhance the quality of the child care that they provide. If you are currently using a child care program and wish to access Respite funds, please
call (877) 425-0009 x 661 to determine eligibility.
Turnoff Week (PDF file)