Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Child Mind Institute
The Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming mental health care for children everywhere. Founded by Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz and Brooke Garber Neidich, our organization is committed to finding more effective treatments for childhood psychiatric and learning disorders, building the science of healthy brain development, and empowering children and their families with help, hope, and answers. The Child Mind Institute does not accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
– The Child Mind Institute is improving the lives of children and teens struggling with psychiatric and learning disorders by integrating the following elements:
– Accessible, evidence-based clinical care for children and their families
– Visionary, collaborative research engaging scientists from around the world in the discovery of more effective treatments and the exploration of new frontiers in the science of healthy brain development
– Trustworthy, comprehensive information and resources to educate and empower parents
– Passionate, focused advocacy to destigmatize childhood psychiatric disorders and bring effective care to families around the globe