Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Child Neurology Foundation – MINNESOTA
The Child Neurology Foundation is an outreach arm of the Child Neurology Society, providing information, education and advocacy for child neurologists and other medical professionals and for patients, parents and member groups dealing with an array of neurologic conditions.
- The foundation advocates for children and adolescents with neurologic conditions.
- Providing funding for neurologic research of young investigators
- Promotes awareness of career opportunities in the field of pediatric neurology
- Provides public, professional and patient education programs
- Supports the activities and mission of the Child Neurology Society