Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Children’s Charity Fund, Inc – Sarasota FLORIDA
The Children's Charity Fund, Inc is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) national organization.
Services offered by Children's Charity Fund, Inc.
- Educates and informs the public concerning the needs of handicapped and disabled children.
- Provides referral services and maintains a toll-free national hotline for handicapped children.
- Acts as children's advocates.
- Provides services in whatever form possible for handicapped and disabled children and the parents of said children.
- Purchases medical equipment for handicapped and disabled children.
- Provides educational grants to help children further there education.
- Children's Charity Fund, Inc helps children all around the United States.
- Children's Charity Fund, Inc has helped over 500 Children & institutions around the United States.
Grant Application for Medical Equipment or Educational Grants
Children's Charity Fund, Inc. will assist any child regardless of age, (birth to 18 ) race, color, sex or national origin. Although we are a national organization dedicated to home bound disabled and handicapped children, we have expanded our services because of public needs. As we grow and expand we hope to implement programs that the majority of people feel are most important. This application does not guarantee that your request will be granted.
Our organization helps children regardless of age, race, sex, religion or national origin. All our programs and services are at no cost to the child or the parents. Our funds come from people like yourself. We are not supported by any government agency.
We urge you to fill out this application online and send it to our address. If you have any questions please call the toll-free hot line 1-800-643-5787 where you will receive assistance.