Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Children’s Hospital, Upstate Golisano
The Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital is the signature piece of the East Tower vertical expansion at University Hospital. Housed on the top two floors of the expansion, the new children's hospital provides over 87,000 square feet of space devoted to patient and family friendly amenities.
Golisano Children's Hospital offers a full spectrum of primary and specialized medical care for pediatric patients. Our dedicated pediatric staff care for patients, in an inpatient setting, that consists of General Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgical Unit, hematology/oncology, the only pediatric intensive care unit in a 17-county referral area, and the only dedicated pediatric Emergency Department between Rochester and Vermont.
As the region's only Level I trauma and burn center, Upstate offers a complete range of health care services for children from birth to 19 years of age.
- COMPLETE LIST OF CLINICAL SERVICES
In addition to the inpatient areas, Upstate provides numerous pediatric outpatient and specialty services including:
- The Dr. William J. Waters Center for Children 's Cancer and Blood Disorders
- The Olivia Louise Pietrafesa Center for Children's Surgery
- Center for Development, Behavior and Genetics
- Central/Eastern New York Lead Poisoning Resource Center
- Child Abuse Referral and Evaluation Clinic Program (CARE)
- Joslin Center Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Margaret L. Williams Developmental Evaluation Center
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Pediatric Designated AIDS Center
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Psychiatry Clinic, Child and Adolescent
- Upstate New York Poison Center
Please visit our website or Contact us for more information: