Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Educational Service Unit #13
"Special Education Services provided:
1. Provide training and consultation to school districts to assist them in developing the legally required procedures and practices to educate students with disabilities.
2. Conduct 6 Special Education RAP sessions/year with district Special Education Directors to facilitate discussion on current special education issues.
3. Act as a coordinator/facilitator of the ILCD (Improving Learning for Children with Disabilities) process within school districts.
4. Assist school districts in the development & completion of reports, grants, and other state special education mandates as requested.
5. Supervise all ESU #13 special education programs including: Deaf Education; Speech Services, Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy Services; Meridian School; Lifelink Nebraska; Autism Services; Transition Services; Nursing Services; Early Childhood/EDN Services and Vision Services.
Chadron State College
Chadron, NE 69337
Phone: (308) 432-6495
1114 Toledo Street
Sidney, NE 69162
Phone: (308) 254-4677
FAX: (308) 254-5371