Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
GiveTech.org – Provider of computer input devices and computer technology to those in need
GiveTech.org is a non-profit organization based in San Francisco, CA. GiveTech provides Computer tools designed specifically for those with severe physical disabilities to allow for increased self-reliance and a vastly enhanced computing and Internet experience.
GiveTech.org was established to:
- Identify individuals
- With severe physical disabilities whose disabilities leave them physically unable to use a computer through normal means (e.g. mouse and/or keyboard) but who remain lucid,
- Who lack the financial ability to purchase the necessary computer input technology to allow them to use a computer,
- Whose lives would be greatly improved by the ability to use a computer,
- Determine the needs of such individuals and the best solutions to allow these individuals to utilize a computer,
- Obtain the necessary technology (either through purchase or donation) for the identified individual and give this technology to that person, and thereby,
- Greatly improve the quality of life for these severely physically disabled people.
GiveTech's goal is to provide such technological tools to those in need.
GiveTech does not give away computers; rather we give away input devices that allow people with quadriplegia to use computers