Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Hospital, Oswego Community (KS)
Oswego Community Hospital wants to be the facility of choice when you need routine healthcare services. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare to our community, placing the needs of our patients first.
Oswego Community Hospital has a wide array of services that include:
Wound Care Program
Sexual Assault Program
Abuse Nurse Exams
Adult & Pediatric
Medications / Infusions
KAN Be Healthy at both Oswego & Chetopa Clinics:
KAN Be Healthy (KBH) is a Medicaid program to help Kansas kids stay in good health. KBH promotes regular screens to help alleviate and treat conditions before they become threatening. Kansas kids must be 20 years of age or younger and have a medical card to participate in KBH.
There are four different KBH screens:
lKBH screens are due at birth, one, two, four, six, nine, 12, 15, 18, 24, and 30 months, and then annually for ages three through 20 years.
KBH screens can be done at any time. If the schedule is interrupted, call the doctor’s office to schedule a KBH screen.
KBH Kids’ Services
• Prescription and over-the-counter medicines (with a prescription from the doctor)
• Nutrition counseling
• Rides to the doctor
• Extra medical supplies and equipment with a doctor’s prescription (such as tube feeding supplies)
• Help for children who are homebound due to long-term physical problems
• Counseling you need
• Eye exams as needed
• Eyeglasses and repairs (some limitations apply)
• Hearing screens and hearing aids (some limitations apply)
• Routine teeth cleaning, including x-rays
• Fluoride treatment.(some limitations apply)
• Sealants, fillings, and teeth pulled
Please visit our website or Contact us for more information:
Phone: (620) 795-2119
Phone: (620) 236-7351
Oswego Community Hospital: