Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS)
The Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS) is home to most of the state's human services and health care programs, including Medicaid, the Department for Community Based Services and the Department for Public Health. The following services and programs for children may be available for families who quality.
- Child Health where you find information about breast feeding, childhood immunizations, maternity care and more.
- Information about Diseases and Conditions
- Early Childhood Development Services which are provided by the Department of Public Health that deal with the development of the child.
- The Kentucky Hemophilia Program provides ongoing care to children and adults with hemophilia.
- Newborn Hearing Screening through the Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs, which manages the Newborn Hearing Screening Program.
The Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs provides direct care services to children with physical disabilities