Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Kentucky Client Assistance Program
The Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky has established the Client Assistance Program with the purpose of assisting you in your relationship with the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation.
The Client Assistance Program can help you to understand services available from the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, advise you on other benefits available from State and Federal agencies, help you to pursue appropriate remedies to ensure the protection of your rights, and help to resolve any dissatisfaction that you may have with the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation regarding the provision or denial of services.
The Client Assistance Program provides high-quality advocacy services and information and referral to persons with disabilities. We maintain and environment that supports individuals with disabilities in their efforts to reach an appropriate vocational goal and obtain gainful employment. An example of services KyCAP can provide:
- Assist in improving communication between you and your counselor
- Assist you in an appeals process
- Refer you to other resources for services if needed
Contact KyCAP if:
- You are experiencing a delay in the vocational rehabilitation process
- Have been determined ineligible for vocational rehabilitation services
- Have problems with vocational rehabilitation services that you cannot resolve with your counselor
- Have questions regarding vocational rehabilitation services