Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism – Louisiana Outdoor Outreach Program (LOOP)
The Louisiana Outdoor Outreach Program (LOOP) will target inner city schools and community agencies that serve students who are considered at-risk or Title I equivalent.
Programs and activities are geared to the following groups, including any special needs participants:
- Elementary School – Grades 3-5
- Middle School – Grades 6-8
- High School – Grades 9-12.
The Louisiana Outdoor Outreach Program (LOOP) programming emphasizes three major areas:
- Technical Skills – water safety, canoeing, backpacking, wilderness travel, minimum impact camping
- Soft Skills – Teamwork, problem solving, conflict resolution, self-esteem, perseverance
- Academic enhancement – multidisciplinary, place-based workshops and trips