Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation
Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation is a chapter of Disabled Sports/USA, a non profit organization offering nationwide sports rehabilitation programs to anyone with a permanent disability. Maine Adaptive is the largest year-round adaptive recreation program in the state of Maine for adults and children with physical disabilities. Over 400 volunteers assist our athletes in appreciating the joys and challenges of sports participation.
Maine Adaptive offers winter lessons at four of Maine's finest ski resorts:
- Alpine skiing and snowboarding
- Nordic skiing and snowboarding.
Maine Adaptive offers Summer lessons in Southern and Central Maine.
Summer programs include:
- Cycling at Back Cove, Portland
- Golf at Toddy Brook Golf Course, North Yarmouth, Martindale Country Club, Auburn and Bethel Inn Resort, Bethel
- Paddling (Range Ponds State Park, Poland and the Androscoggin River in both Bethel, ME and Errol, NH
- Fly Fishing at Pineland Farms, New Gloucester
- Lake fishing on Rangeley Lake
- Ocean Fishing in Casco Bay