Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance is the only statewide nonprofit dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for Minnesotans affected by brain injury. Over the decades, the Association has developed from an advocacy driven organization, to one that focuses on both advocacy and direct service.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, the Alliance serves people throughout Minnesota. The Alliance employs a professional staff of 44 and hundreds of volunteers work to further our mission to enhance the quality of life and bring the promise of a better tomorrow for all people affected by brain injury. Our goal is to work towards a world where all avoidable brain injuries are prevented, all non-preventable brain injuries are minimized, and all individuals who have experienced brain injury can maximize their quality of life.
- The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance offers support to Minnesotans affected by brain injury through
- Advocacy and public policy
- Resource Facilitation services, which provide personal one-on-one connection to information and resources
- Case management for individuals on TBI or CADI waivers
- Statewide educational opportunities
- Outreach to underserved and communities of color throughout Minnesota
- Statewide volunteer opportunities