Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Ohio Help Me Grow – Ohio Department of Health
"Help Me Grow (HMG) is Ohio’s birth to 3 system that provides state and federal funds to county Family and Children First Councils to be used in conjunction with state, local and other federal funds to implement and maintain a coordinated, community-based infrastructure that promotes trans-disciplinary, family-centered services for expectant parents, newborns, infants and toddlers and their families. The Ohio Department of Health, Bureau of Early Intervention Services (BEIS) is the lead agency administering HMG program in Ohio.
Help Me Grow: (please visit our website for details on our services)
• Identifies children with or at risk for developmental delays or disabilities;
• Provides up-to-date information during a newborn visit from a registered nurse to parents on child health, development, safety and community resources; during the visit, a registered nurse conducts a physical assessment of the newborn and mother.
• Provides screenings for health, hearing, vision and development;
• Provides parents with information about their child’s social and emotional development that lays the foundation for later school success;
• Assures parents have information on the importance of early childhood immunizations and routine pediatric health care.
• Connects children at age three with appropriate services"