Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
The Parker Lee Project – Provides Supplies Other Needed Support
At The Parker Lee Project, our mission is to help families worldwide with medically dependent and special needs children in obtaining needed medical supplies, equipment, education, and support. Our focus lies on community efforts near and far, including being a resource for families while navigating the system, educational opportunities, and emotional and financial support.
The Parker Lee Project can help you locate resources and educational information to help relieve some of your caretaker stress. While majority of children get things supplied through insurance, some items are not covered or not enough supply is provided. We help to supply what’s still needed.
Supplies We Offer
* Enteral Supplies (feeding bags, extenders)
* Trach Supplies (care kits, ties, cleaning supplies, HMEs)
* Incontinence Supplies (different size diapers and briefs)
* Oxygen tubing and cannulas
* IV tubing and care supplies
* General Supplies (Gloves, Alcohol Prep Pads, Medical Tape, 2×2 and 4×4 Gauze Pads)
* Diabetic Supplies
* Suction Catheters (ALL different styles and frenchs)
* Mouth Care (toothettes, oral swabs)