Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Pediatric Neurology of Hudson Valley, P.L.L.C. – Nanuet NY – Englewood NJ
Welcome to the pediatric neurology practice of Dr. Ariel Sherbany, with offices in Nanuet, New York, and Englewood, New Jersey. Dr. Ariel Sherbany, who is board certified in pediatrics, neurology, and neurophysiology, strives to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment using the latest neurological innovations, including epilepsy monitoring.
We perform pediatric neurology evaluations for headaches, seizures, epilepsy, attention deficit disorder (ADD), learning disabilities (LD), muscle and nerve problems, and brain tumors.
We order the following diagnostics at area hospitals or facilities as necessary:
• CT scan (computerized axial tomography)
• EEG (electroencephalogram)
• Evoked responses
• Lumbar punctures
• MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
• Tensilon testing
As a comprehensive pediatric neurological practice, we treat many different conditions. We are providing a list of all conditions we treat.
Tremor and more
Our practice is affiliated with the following hospitals:
• Westchester Medical Center-Maria Ferreri Children's Hospital, Valhalla, NY
• Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
• Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern, NY
• Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
• Nyack Hospital, Nyack, NY
• Englewood Hospital, Englewood, NJ
• Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, NY
5 W Medical Suites
350 Engle Street
Englewood, New Jersey, 07631