Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Providence Seward Medical & Care Center
Providence Seward Medical and Care Center provides quality health care to residents and visitors with an extensive array of local services. Our team of physicians, nurses, and support staff deliver compassionate, quality care to all patients. We have the experience and facilities necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions.
Our providers are available for clinic appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. PSMCC accepts all medical insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. In addition, financial counseling and assistance is available to all patients who qualify.
Service at Providence Seward Medical & Care Center
• Full spectrum family medicine
• Full spectrum osteopathic manipulative medicine
• 24-hour emergency service
• Prenatal care
• Pediatric care
• Men and women’s health
• Providers for the Alaska Breast and Cervical Health Check program
• Geriatric medicine
• In-office procedures
• Cardiac exercise stress test
• Blood pressure checks
• Occupational physicals
• Physical, occupational and speech therapies
• Monthly orthopedic clinics
• Dietician services
• Diabetes education
• Full service laboratory
• Drug urinalysis collection
• Full service radiology department
• Long term care
• 6 Bed in-patient hospital swing bed program
• Financial assistance/counseling
Our connection with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Alaska’s largest medical center, ensures rapid access to higher level of care should the need arise.
For more information
For more information about Providence Seward Medical & Care Center, please call us at (907) 224-5205. To find general health information, visit our online health library or read our Healthy Alaska journal of wellness and good health care.