Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
The Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics was founded in 1982 to improve the health care of infants, children, and adolescents by promoting research and teaching in developmental and behavioral pediatrics.
The Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP) is an international organization dedicated to improving the health of infants, children, and adolescents by promoting research, teaching and clinical practice in developmental and behavioral pediatrics. Comprised of more than 700 members, the society strives to promote an understanding of the social, educational, and cultural influences on children.
The goals of the Society are:
– To become the organizational home for professionals engaged in interdisciplinary approaches to developmental-behavioral health
– To form strategic alliances with organizations to promote developmental-behavioral pediatrics
– To design, produce, and disseminate high-quality interdisciplinary education in developmental-behavioral pediatrics,
– To secure the resources to preserve and enable implementation of the strategic plan
– To promote and disseminate research in developmental-behavioral health.
– To promote high quality interdisciplinary clinical services, including evidence-based practice, financial viability of DBPediatric practice, and work force development.
Click HERE to Find a Clinician