St. George Medical Park
Central Utah Clinic was started by three internists—Doctors Nimer, Parker and Gardner—in the early 1960s with the mission of meeting the growing healthcare needs of Utah County residents. From the beginning, the group focused on treating its patients with dignity and respect and enhancing the quality of their lives.
The fledgling group—first known as Central Utah Medical Clinic—practiced out of a home in Provo for several years until its growing patient base and the addition of new physicians forced it to move into a larger building in 1962. In 1969, the organization incorporated and moved to its current location at its main campus located at 1055 North 500 West in Provo. By the late 1970s and early 80s, Central Utah Medical Clinic had grown to include 15 physicians practicing in five specialties: internal medicine, gastroenterology, cardiology, medical oncology and dermatology.
Central Utah Clinic has always been committed to providing patient care to residents in rural communities. In 1978, Central Utah physicians established partnerships with local clinics located across central Utah. Today Central Utah physicians continue to provide the latest care and treatments to patients in these areas.