Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
The Center for Financial Independence & Innovation, Inc – GEORGIA
The Center for Financial Independence & Innovation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals with disabilities and their family members advance their financial independence and security. We achieve this mission through strategic partnerships and programs designed to improve the financial self-sufficiency of Georgians with disabilities.
- Credit-Able – Alternative Financing Program – Credit-Able is Georgia’s Alternative Financing Program for Assistive Technology. The mission of Credit-Able is to make independence affordable for Georgians with disabilities. Credit-Able provides low-interest loans through participating credit unions to enable Georgians with disabilities access to affordable financing for Assistive Technology and Home & Vehicle Modifications.
- IDA – Individual Development Accounts
- Financial Education Workshops
- Asset Alliance of Georgia
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)