United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii

Address: 414 Kuwili Street, Suite 105
Honolulu, HI 96817
Phone: (808) 532-6744 Fax: (808) 532-6747 Email: ucpa@ucpahi.org Website: https://unitedcerebralpalsyhawaii.org/

United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawai‘i is a non-profit organization and part of United Cerebral Palsy’s nationwide network of state and local affiliates.

Since 1959, our dedicated team of staff and volunteers have been providing services in the islands to:

  • Positively affect the quality of life for children and adults with cerebral palsy or other disabilities with similar service needs.
  • Support the families involved.
  • Provide education on preventing cerebral palsy and minimizing its effects.
  • Empower people with choices and opportunities for independence.

Was Your Child's CP Preventable?