Search below to find a hospital, doctor, therapy, and more
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
The Walter Reed National Military Medical Center is one of the nation’s largest and most renowned military medical centers, best known for its history of providing care to war heroes and presidents alike for the past 65 years. People come here to heal, to stay healthy, to help others, to teach the next generation, to practice quality medicine, and take part in cutting-edge clinical research.
Services & Programs
Health Care – The quest for ever-improving patient care for military readiness as well as for overall family health is our defining mission. To us, this means that our health practices are founded on the latest medical knowledge with state of the art technology. Delivery of service must, in our view, be in the trusted hands of a staff that possesses a caring, warm, and sincere human touch.
View All Health Care Services
Patient Support Services:
- American Red Cross
- Casualty Affairs Office – 301.319.6805
- Customer Advocacy Program
- Customer Service
- Ethics Consultation Program
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Family-Centered Care (.pdf file)
- Healthcare Mediator
- Marine Corps Liaison Office
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- Operational Forces Medical Liaison Service (Navy Fleet Liaison)
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Administration
- Patient Support Groups
- Personnel Support Activity Detachment (PSD), Bethesda
- Sexual Assault Victim Intervention (SAVI)
- Single Parent Support
Legal Assistance Office – Services and legal advice
- Legal counseling with an attorney by appointment.
- Notary services and power of attorney documents on a walk-in basis.
- Wills, living wills and durable power of attorney documents.
- Consumer affairs counseling.
- Divorce and family law advice.
- Soldiers and Sailors Civil Relief Act.
- Small claims court assistance.
- Landlord tenant.
Learn more about our Legal Assistance Services
Legal Assistance Office: Building: 1 Floor: 7 Room: 7159 (Bldg 1 is on the West side of campus.)
Phone: (301) 400-2152 / DSN: 400-2152
Headquarters: Naval Legal Service Office North Central
1014 N Street SE, Suite 250
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5016
Phone: (202) 685-5525 DSN: 288
Walter Reed Contacts by Department
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Location: