Wisconsin High School Equivalency Program

Address: 125 S Webster Street, PO Box 7841
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 267-1062 Email: beth.lewis@dpi.wi.gov Website: https://dpi.wi.gov/ged

Department of Public Instruction

If you have not completed high school and want to seek more education and/or improve your employability, you have some choices that can open the doors to your future. First, you can take the General Educational Development (GED) tests, pass them, and receive a GED Certificate. Or, you may earn a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) — explained below.

Was Your Child's CP Preventable?